Experiencing the Nizwa Souq in the Sultanate is of one the things that cannot be missed , Nizwa Souq is considered to be one of the most ancient markets in Oman , you can find traditional activities in there like silversmith , traditional gun repair , pottery crafting and blacksmiths you can also find vegetables , cloths, spices, meat and fish , the market have many sections and is very big , it is also one of the best places to secure your souvenirs and antiques.
Nizwa Souq (duration: 40 minutes), Nizwa Fort (duration: 40 minutes), Jabal shams (duration: 60 minutes)
When done with the Souq the Nizwa fort is right next it, a great ancient fort that is built in the 17th century and renovated multiple times through the ages built.
After the exploring of both the Souq and the fort we pack and move to our next destination, Jabal shams, which has the high of 3,028 m with a well-constructed and safe road to reach its peak, once arrived to the peak be astonished with a spectacular view and a windy environment , Jabal shams is the highest mountain in Oman.
- Confirmation is within 2 hours.
- vehicles are not wheel chair accessible.
- available space for strollers.
- Infant seats are available.
- The tour will be canceled on country emergency circumstances is in place or a poor weather thus you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- This is tour is private thus your group only will be able to participate.
- Clean and decent Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- licensed and experienced local tour guide
- refreshment drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Nizwa fort entry fee (2 OMR)