After 1:30 hours’ drive from Muscat, we are first heading to the Wadi Ghul also known as the Grand Canyon of Oman, the canyon is right next to the highest peak in Oman the peak of jabal shams (the sun mountain) , On arrival we are going in an off road journey to explore the landscape of the canyon then we are hiking for 30 minutes to explore the upper side of the canyon, the weather there is stable with wind blowing from all sides and ideal place to take pictures as the view there is breath taking
Wadi Ghul (duration: 60 minutes), Jabal shams (duration: 60 minutes), Jabal Akhdar (duration: 60 minutes)
Once done with the pictures ,we hike for another 30 minutes and pack up and head to the peak to jabal shams , jabal shams is considered to be the most wanted tourist attraction in the region as the view there mis astonishing and what’s better is that you have the most experienced local guides in the country driving you thought the unique landscape and rough terrain. After the photos and refreshing drinks we hit the road again but this time we are heading to the jabal al Akhdar, the second highest mountain in the region famous for growing pomegranate and nuts, with long valleys cold weather and green environment a peak relaxation is guaranteed.
- Confirmation is within 2 hours.
- vehicles are not wheel chair accessible.
- available space for strollers.
- Infant seats are available.
- The tour will be canceled on country emergency circumstances is in place or a poor weather thus you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- This is tour is private thus your group only will be able to participate.
- Clean and decent Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- licensed and experienced local tour guide
- refreshment drinks
- Personal Expenses