Khasab castle is was one of the most important castles in the entire world, as it was acting as watch tower to the Strait of Hormuz thus controlling it , later in the 17th century the prorogues attacked and captured the castle then built over it and then years later the Omanis kicked from there , since the castle was partly destroyed till and order from his majesty to renovate the castle in 1990 , and then again the castle was renovated back in 2007.
The castle is surrounded by mountains from all sides with small villages from the east side of the castle and from the inside, it represents the culture of thousands of years.
Experience the open waters of the Strait of Hormuz and the surrounding waters and get to see the one of the world most fascinating creatures, the indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins, where those types of dolphins come in large pack swimming through the entire coastline of Oman , other than that you can also enjoy sightseeing , as the landscape is very unique with mountains and sea water covering the entire place, once we arrive to the next activity , pack your gear and get ready for snorkeling with experienced divers , and get to see the amazing coral reefs and the various types of colorful fishes like the Arabian butterfly and the Platax teira
Kasab castle (duration: 30 minutes)
Dolphin watching and snorkeling (duration:120 minutes )
- Confirmation is within 2 hours.
- vehicles are not wheel chair accessible.
- available space for strollers.
- Infant seats are available.
- The tour will be canceled on country emergency circumstances is in place or a poor weather thus you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- This is tour is private thus your group only will be able to participate.
- Clean and decent Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- licensed and experienced local tour guide
- refreshment drinks
- lunch boxes
- Entry fee – Kasab castle
- Personal Expenses