Al Husn place is official Royal resident of the sultan when he is visiting Salalah, the palace is not open for public however you can still reach its wall for a great sight like the garden of the palace, the hand carved front gate and the clock of the palace, after that Explore the al husn Souq which is a Souq connected by many alleyways closing by the Palace of his majesty , you can find anything traditional in this Souq starting from frankincense to old and ancient jewelry after your done with shopping we head to a thrilling exploration to the Al Baleed Archaeological landmark
Al Husn Palace
Al Husn Palace (duration: 30 minutes), Al Husn Souq (duration: 60 minutes), Al Balid Archaeological Site (duration: 60 minutes).
The site is a protected Heritage by the UNESCO and goes back to the 14th century , Al Baleed mosque is sized over 1700 square meters and supported by over 140 stone columns , you might have many questions of the place , worry not our local experienced guide will walk you through everything plus there is boards everywhere in Arabic and English to answer all your questions
- Confirmation is within 2 hours.
- vehicles are not wheel chair accessible.
- available space for strollers.
- Infant seats are available.
- The tour will be canceled on country emergency circumstances is in place or a poor weather thus you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- This is tour is private thus your group only will be able to participate.
- Clean and decent Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- licensed and experienced local tour guide
- refreshment drinks
- lunch boxes
- Personal Expenses.
- Forts and castles entry fees.